- When you login to your account to create an event or upload slides, you’ll be prompted to upgrade to our new slides system.
- You may need or want to re-upload your slides decks to the new system, since it has a higher resolution than the legacy system.
You do not need to take any action on replays: they will be converted to use the new system automatically.
If you have an event that’s already scheduled using the old slides tool that takes place in the coming days, you can still use the legacy system, but we strongly encourage you to upgrade anyway.
Here’s what’s better about the new slides tool:
- Works on all devices, including iOS and Android. No Flash required.
- PPT, PPTX, PDF, PNG, JPG and GIF files are all supported
- You can play YouTube Videos into the conference
- Restore a backup of the visuals if you forget to record the event
- No more worrying about displaying the first slide before starting the recording (though we still recommend you do!)
- Make minor edits of replays
- Attendee full screen view
- Make slides clickable as a call to action
The interface is also easier to use. It mimics the way PowerPoint and Keynote work, with visible thumbnails so you can see all of the slides in your deck. You can also navigate with the arrow keys on your computer keyboard.